in no specific order:
- blog. swim. practice t’ai chi. stop looking at computer screens.
- expand garden. grow food.
- research whether it’s economically sound to buy a hybrid car at this juncture.
- finish Ishmael. buy more books.
- find, meet,propose, and marry norah jones. change name to Mr. Jones and holla at the counting crows guy, see if he wants to go get a drink in 1997.
See now, things have a way of working themselves out, if you just let them. My brain is fried full of ajax, API, php, perl and rubies on rails (thanks bluewaters) and has Rolodexed every social networking, web 2.0, video sharing site. Ha Rolodex. Remember those old Casio watches that had calculators on them? I saw this 17 year old kid wearing one and gave high fives, with both hands. Way to show your roots. Being a nerd is something to aspire to. You never know who you’re gonna learn from.
Speaking of 2.0 – Some cool links from my research dayz you may or may not want to check out. Of course, I really don’t give a shit either way, I’m just promoting them because they’re either funny, weird, or have hot chicks on the homepage.
More random stuff? Bonnaroo rocked. Lesley feist kicked ass. Here’s a vid from the show I was at.
More randomness soon. Enjoy the poem.song below. I really, really don’t understand that whole opposite sex thing. Celibacy. Seriously. the only way. Someone put that on a t-shirt.